miércoles, 24 de enero de 2007

Windows Presentation Foundation Samples

I'm learning Windows Presentation Foundation, I've been using it for about two weeks, not much right?, For developers is not trivial, WPF involves thinking some things different.

The samples out there are either too complex, or too simple, or just outdated, since they were developed for a CTP version of the WPF libraries.

So I decided that all the small things I do, on my way to learn WPF, I'll post here, source code and all, so, it may help and make things a little easier for someone else.

First of all, to start playing this game you should,

  1. Download & Install Microsoft .NET 3.0
  2. Download & Install Visual Studio 2005
  3. Download & Install Visual Studio Extensions for WPF & WCF
  4. Download & Install Microsoft Expression Blend (not required, but handy)
  5. Download & Install Windows Vista SDK, I haven't found much use for the tools it comes with, but the help documentation is pretty good, is the best reference documentation out there, and it has a lot of samples
ok, enough talking, let's go to the samples...

No hay comentarios: